QFS Logo
Buyer FAQs Seller FAQs
Blog About QFS Contact Us
Quilts For Sale

So Many Strings, So Little Time

Click here for detailed views.

 
So Many Strings, So Little Time
Quilter: Angela Lamoree
Size: 80 x 80 inches (Queen Size)
Description: This is a quilt made of beautiful batik fabrics in a Queen size with modern Log-Cabin-style piecing. The custom borders are string-pieced. This quilt was a labor of love that took over a year to complete.
The quilt is made up of over 4000 individual pieces. Each block and all the borders have been custom-quilted along - the borders with a peacock feathered pattern. This is my favorite quilt ever!
Technique: Paper Pieced. String Pieced. Custom Dyed. Custom Longarm Quilted.
Fabrics: 100% High Quality Cotton Batik
Batting: 80/20 Poly/Cotton Blend
Care: Machine wash on the delicate cycle with a non-phosphorus soap. 80% machine dry, then air dry the remaining 20%.
Price: $ 2800.00 US + $25 Insured UPS for the Continental U.S. - Elsewhere: + Shipping and Insurance
Will ship internationally. - Sales Tax applied to North Carolina Residents.

Click here to inquire about this quilt or to contact the quilter.
Click here to purchase the quilt.
If the above links don't work email info@quiltsforsale.ca.

Untitled Document Payment Accepted: Cashier's Check, Money Order, Money Transfer, PayPal, Personal Check, Debit Card, Credit Card

Copyright:
The designers hold all copyrights to their work.
Artwork may not be reproduced in any form without the designer's permission.

© 2005 - 2019 Quilts for Sale/Maria Michaels Designs. All Rights Reserved.

All images and graphics on this site are protected under Copyright Laws. Any reproduction is prohibited.