QFS Logo
Home Blog Buyer FAQs Seller FAQs Testimonials
Quilt Patterns Quilters' Resources About QFS Links Contact Us
Quilts For Sale

Elizabeth

Click here for detailed views.

Designer: Adapted from the French Fleurs pattern in Quiltmaker Magazine
For sale with permission of designer/publisher.
http://www.quiltmaker.com/patterns/details.html?idx=25849

 
Elizabeth
Quilter: Angela Lamoree
Size: 86 x 66 inches (Twin or Double/Full Size)
Description: This quilt is a modern take on the traditional Log Cabin Block. It is a full-size bed quilt. The focus fabric is from Tula Pink's Elizabeth line.
Technique: Machine Pieced. Custom Longarm Quilted.
Fabrics: 100% High Quality Quilting Cotton.
Batting: 80/20 Poly/Cotton Blend
Care: Machine wash on the delicate cycle with non-phosphorus soap. Machine dry to 80% on the delicate, then air dry for the remaining 20%.
Price: $ 950.00 US + $25 insured UPS shipping to the Continental U.S. - Elsewhere: + Shipping & Insurance
Will ship internationally. - Sales Tax applied to North Carolina Residents.

Click here to inquire about this quilt or to contact the quilter.
Click here to purchase the quilt.
If the above links don't work email info@quiltsforsale.ca.

Untitled Document Payment Accepted: Cashier's Check, Money Order, Money Transfer, PayPal, Personal Check, Debit Card, Credit Card

Copyright:
The designers hold all copyrights to their work.
Artwork may not be reproduced in any form without the designer's permission.

Home | Blog | Buyer FAQs | Quilter FAQs | Quilt Patterns
Testimonials | About QFS | Links | Contact Us

© 2005 - 2017 Quilts for Sale/Maria Michaels Designs. All Rights Reserved.

All images and graphics on this site are protected under Copyright Laws. Any reproduction is prohibited.

Site designed and created by Quilts for Sale - Please report any problems with this site.