QFS Logo
Home Blog Buyer FAQs Seller FAQs Testimonials
Quilt Patterns Quilters' Resources About QFS Links Contact Us
Quilts For Sale

Calypso's Garden

Click here for detailed views.

Designer: Angela Lamoree
For sale with permission of designer/publisher.

 
Calypso's Garden
Quilter: Angela Lamoree
Size: 73 x 92 inches (Double/Full or Queen Size)
Description: Brightly colored Block-of-the-Month-style quilt. This quilt won first place at the 2015 North Carolina Mountain State Fair. It is a unique blend of modern and traditional styles of color and quilting.
Technique: Traditional Machine-Stitched Piecing. Professional Longarm Custom Quilting.
Fabrics: 100% High Quality Quilting cotton.
Batting: 80/20 Poly/Cotton Blend
Care: Machine wash on delicate cycle with non-phosphorus soap. Machine dry on delicate setting to 80% dry and air dry remaining 20%.
Price: $ 950.00 US + $25 Insured UPS Shipping to the Continental U.S. - Elsewhere: + Shipping & Insurance
Sales Tax applied to North Carolina Residents

Click here to inquire about this quilt or to contact the quilter.
Click here to purchase the quilt.
If the above links don't work email info@quiltsforsale.ca.

Untitled Document Payment Accepted: Cashier's Check, Money Order, Money Transfer, PayPal, Personal Check, Debit Card, Credit Card

Copyright:
The designers hold all copyrights to their work.
Artwork may not be reproduced in any form without the designer's permission.

Home | Blog | Buyer FAQs | Quilter FAQs | Quilt Patterns
Testimonials | About QFS | Links | Contact Us

© 2005 - 2017 Quilts for Sale/Maria Michaels Designs. All Rights Reserved.

All images and graphics on this site are protected under Copyright Laws. Any reproduction is prohibited.

Site designed and created by Quilts for Sale - Please report any problems with this site.